ADA Architects is looking for Project Managers and Architectural Production Staff to join our growing organization! Our specialty is in commercial architecture, namely retail, childcare and quick service restaurants on a national basis. Candidates need to have an appreciation for working in a fast-paced collaborative environment where individuals are empowered to achieve the highest results for our clients and are rewarded accordingly. You must also enjoy engaging in a continual improvement process where upward mobility is encouraged.
Successful candidates should at a minimum have:
- 3 years experience in commercial architecture.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in architecture from an accredited program.
- Registration (or ability to become registered) preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCad is required and familiarity with Photoshop, Sketch Up, Revit and Bluebeam software is preferred.
- Proven experience on commercial architectural projects ranging from renovation/rehabilitation to new construction – retail experience a significant plus!
At ADA, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion is important to the growth and health of our firm, as well as the architectural profession. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.